2020 FOOTBALL SEASON PARKING PASSES
A season parking pass is $75. You may only purchase a season parking pass when you purchase season tickets. Season parking passes are for LOTS: A, B, C, and D. You must be a member of the Tennessee State University Athletic Association (TSUAA) in order to purchase LOT C parking passes. An additional donation of $75 is required.
SINGLE FOOTBALL GAME PARKING
Single game parking passes are $20 in advance for LOT R and LOT MG only. On game day LOT E, F, M, G, N and SKINNY A are $25. Single game parking passes are only sold with the purchase of a game ticket.
Parking is $10 in advance. Bus/RV parking is $75 (must be purchased in advance).
PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
· One parking space per vehicle
· Parking passes are for vehicle only
· NISSAN STADIUM STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
· IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE A TAILGATING PASS IN LOT R.
· Decals must be visible prior to entering Nissan stadium parking lots.
· Keep parking passes visible for the duration of the game.
TIGER TOWN TAILGATE PARKING
· We offer a 20' X 20' space in the grassy area to tailgate in LOT R which is on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian bridge for $600. In addition, to your space to tailgate, you will receive one (1) parking pass for your vehicle and 10 game tickets. If you are having a large tailgate party, you may need to purchase more than one (1) 20' x 20' space.
· Tiger Town is available for tents, RV’s, and buses. A RV/Bus Tailgate Package is $600.
· Tiger Town is open from 9 a.m. – 12 midnight.
· RV’s with trailers attached must pay an additional $50.
· Decals must be visible prior to entering LOT R and you must keep parking passes visible for the duration of the game.
· No grills, chairs, or tables of any kind are allowed in a parking space, you must use grassy area.
· So that everyone can enjoy their tailgate experience, no stages are allowed to be set up and there is a two-speaker limit per 20’ X 20’ space. Because Tiger Town is a family atmosphere, music with profanity and offensive language of any kind is prohibited between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Music must be turned down during the game beginning at 5:30 p.m. Parking lot attendants reserve the right to end your tailgating activities for failure to comply with the guidelines.
*TO PURCHASE PARKING PASSES IN ADVANCE, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AT LEAST A WEEK PRIOR TO GAME.
Q: How much space will I have to tailgate?
A: We offer a 20' X 20' space in the grassy area to tailgate, which is equivalent to 2 parking spaces. In addition, each tailgate pass purchased includes 1 parking pass for your vehicle. If you plan on having a large tailgate party, you may need to purchase more than 1 space.
Q: How much will it cost?
A: $600 (Includes 1 parking pass and 10 game tickets)
Q: Where is the Tiger Town Tailgate Zone located?
A: Tiger Town is located in the grassy area in parking LOT R which is on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian street bridge.
Q: How do I reserve tailgate space in Tiger Town?
A: Visit the TSU Ticket Office, at least a week prior to the game, to reserve your space. T
Q: What time will the tailgate zone open and close?
A: The tailgate zone opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. The other lots open at 12:00 noon.
Q: Can RVs and buses park and tailgate in Tiger Town?
A: Yes. All RV and bus parking is in Tiger Town. Trailer space is an additional $50.
Q: If I plan on bringing a bus or RV, what time should I arrive?
A: RVs and buses should arrive between 8 a.m. and 12 noon. Upon arrival, check-in at the staging/holding area, located in Lot N. You must check-in prior to going to Lot R.
Q: Will I receive a special pass to gain entrance into Tiger Town?
A: Yes. You will receive a tailgate pass, which allows you to set up your tailgate in Tiger Town.
Q: Why should I pay to tailgate?
A: Tiger Town provides tailgaters more space to setup and enables them to have larger tailgate parties without the worries of car traffic and space.
Q: I have been tailgating for years, do I need to move to the Tiger Town in order to tailgate?
A: Yes. We encourage fans that plan on having a tent, tables and music to participate in the tailgate area (LOT R). It gives you more space to tailgate and enhances the game day atmosphere. However, for our fans who only plan on doing something small without a tent, large tables and speakers, they can tailgate on the grassy area behind their vehicle at no additional charge. No grills, chairs, or tables of any kind will be allowed in a parking space, you must use the grassy area behind your car.
Q: Why should I move my tailgate party to Tiger Town?
A: There are several reasons Tiger Town was created and your participation is critical. One reason is that it will enhance the game-day atmosphere and give fans a central place to gather before and after the game. Secondly, many of our supporters purchase season parking passes and are unable to find parking spaces in the areas they have paid for because of overcrowding. Tiger Town opens earlier than other parking lots. Finally, it reduces the costs of cleanup because tailgating will be in one central location.
Q: I don't have a tent, how can I get one?
A: Unfortunately we do not offer tents or other supplies. Liberty Party Rental is a local company that can provide that service. They can be reached at (615) 822-4392.