2018-19 Women's Basketball Recap
- The Tennessee State University women’s basketball team finished the 2018-19 season with an overall record of 5-25 and a 5-13 OVC mark.
- TSU finished the season ranked 5th in the OVC in free-throw percentage (.697), 5th in steals (8.5) and 4th in offensive rebounds (14.3).
- Tia Wooten led the team in scoring (13.8 ppg) and rebounding (6.8 rpg).
- Taylor Roberts finished the season as the team’s second leading scorer with 12.5 ppg.
- Cebria Outlow scored a team second-best 11.5 points per game in OVC games only.
- Tia Wooten was named to the 2018-19 All-OVC Second Team.
- Taylor Roberts broke the Challenge in Music City Basketball Tournament single game scoring record with 25 points versus Wisconsin (11/24/18).
- Tia Wooten broke the Challenge in Music City Basketball Tournament single-game steals record with five versus Wisconsin (11/24/18).
- TSU scored a season-high 73 points twice this season, at DePaul and at Jacksonville State.
- Taylor Roberts finished the season ranked 12thin the OVC in scoring, 5th in free-throw percentage and 8th in steals.
- Tia Wooten became the 19th member of the 1,000-point club and finished her TSU career with 1,220 points.
- Jaden Wrightsell ranked 13thin the OVC in overall rebounding and 9th in offensive rebounding (2.7 rpg).
- Tia Wooten finished the season ranked 8thin the OVC in scoring, 11th in overall rebounding, 11th in free-throw percentage, 10th in offensive rebounding, 11th in defensive rebounding and 27th in minutes played.
- Cebria Outlow led TSU with 2.0 assists per game.
- Lauren Elliott led TSU with a total of 45 assists on the season.
- Taylor Roberts shot a team-best 81.0 percent from the free-throw line.
- Cebria Outlow scored a career-high 31 points at Murray State (1/26/19).