Tiger Town Tailgate Parking
- Tiger Town will be located in the grassy area in parking lot R. It is located on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian street bridge.
- Tiger town is available for Tents, RV's and Buses. Tiger Town is open from 9am - 12 midnight.
- RV's with trailors attached must pay an additional $50.
- Decals must be visible prior to entering LOT R and you must Keep Parking passes visible for the duration of the game.
- We will offer a 20' X 20' space in the grassy area to tailgate in LOT R for $350. In addition to your space to tailgate, you will receive one (1). parking pass for your vehicle and 10 game tickets. If you will be having a large tailgate party, you may need to purchase more than one (1) 20' x 20' space.
- No grills, chairs, or tables of any kind will be allowed in a parking space, you must use grassy area.
- So that everyone can enjoy their tailgate experience, no stages are allowed to be set up and there will be a two-speaker limit per 10x10 space. Because Tiger Town is a family atmosphere, music with profanity and offensive language of any kind will be prohibited between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm. Music must be turned down during the game beginning at 5:30 p.m. Parking lot attendants reserve the right to end your tailgaiting activities for failure to comply with the guidelines.
PARKING AND TAILGATING PRICES
Football Season Parking Pass
$45 (Lots A, D, and R - Lot C* TSUAA Donor Lot) *$75 donation required
*Season Parking passes are available to those who purchase season tickets only.
Single Game Parking
Advance single game parking for lots A-B and R:
$20 with the purchase of a game ticket
DAY of GAME Parking
Only in Lots E, F, M, G, N and SKINNY A - $25
Nissan Stadium BUS/RV Tailgate Package: $400
Nissan Stadum BUS/RV Parking Pass: $150
Hale Stadium: $75 (Must be purchased in advance)
*TO PURCHASE PARKING PASSES IN ADVANCE, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AT LEAST A WEEK PRIOR TO GAME.
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
- ONE PARKING SPACE PER VEHICLE.
- PARKING PASSES ARE FOR VEHICLES ONLY
- LP STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
- IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE A TAILGATING PASS IN LOT R.
- DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE PRIOR TO ENTERING LP FIELDS PARKING LOTS.
- KEEP PARKING PASSES VISIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.
Q: How much space will I have to tailgate?
A: We will offer a 20' X 20' space in the grassy area to tailgate, which is equivalent to 2 parking spaces. In addition to your space to tailgate, each tailgate pass purchased will also include 1 parking pass for your vehicle. If you plan on having a large tailgate party, you may need to purchase more than 1 space.
Q: How much will it cost?
A: $400 (Includes 1 parking pass and 10 game tickets)
Q: Where is the Tiger Town Tailgate Zone going to be located?
A: Tiger Town will be located in the grassy area in parking lot R. It will be on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian street bridge.
Q: Which games will the Tiger Town Tailgate area be open for?
A: The John Merritt Classic.
Q: How do I reserve tailgate space in Tiger Town?
A: Please call the TSU Athletic Ticket office at (615) 963-5841 to reserve your space. All purchases must be made at least a week prior to each game. Tailgate spaces will not be sold during the week of that event.
Q: What time will the tailgate zone open and close?
A: The tailgate zone will open at 9AM and will close at 12:00 midnight. The other lots open at 12:00 noon.
Q: Can RV's and buses park and tailgate in Tiger Town?
A: Yes. All RV and bus parking will be in Tiger Town. Trailor space will be an additional $50.
Q: If I plan on bringing a bus or RV, what time should I arrive?
A: RV's and buses should arrive between 8am and 12 noon so we can have all of our large vehicles situated early in the afternoon. Upon arrival check-in at the staging/holding area which will be located in Lot N. You must check-in prior to going to Lot R.
Q: Will I receive a special pass to gain entrance into Tiger Town?
A: Yes. You will receive a tailgate pass, which will allow you set up your tailgate in Tiger Town.
Q: I am a season ticket holder and I already bought a season parking pass, do I need to pay $350.00 to tailgate in Tiger Town all season, which includes parking passes?
A: The short answer is no. Part of the tailgate package includes parking passes. If you have already purchased season parking and wish to tailgate, you can tailgate in your current season parking lot in the grassy area behind your vehicle.
If you wish to be located in LOT R yes, you will need to pay an additional $200 to do so.
Q: Why should I pay to tailgate?
A: Tiger Town will give tailgaters more space to setup and enable them to have larger tailgate parties without the worries of car traffic and space.
Q: I have been tailgating for years, do I need to move to the Tiger Town in order to tailgate?
A: Yes. We encourage fans that plan on having a tent, tables and music to participate in the tailgate area. It will give you more space to tailgate and will enhance the game day atmosphere. However, for our fans who only plan on doing something small without a tent, large tables and speakers, they can tailgate within grassy area behind their vehicle at no additional charge. No grills, chairs, or tables of any kind will be allowed in a parking space, you must use the grassy area behind your car.
Q: Why should I move my tailgate party to Tiger Town this year?
A: There are several reasons Tiger Town was created and your participation is critical. One reason is that it will enhance the game-day atmosphere and give fans a central place to gather before and after the game. Secondly, many of our supporters purchase season parking passes and are unable to find parking spaces in the areas they have paid for because of overcrowding. Tiger Town will open earlier than other parking lots. Finally, it will reduce the costs of cleanup because tailgating will be in one central location.
Q: I don't have a tent, how can I get one?
A: Unfortunately we do not offer tents or any other supplies. Classic Party Rental is a local company that can provide that service. They can be reached at (615) 641-1111.