This promotion is intended for play and participation in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
TACO BELL ALL ACCESS TSU HOMECOMING SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
Who Can Enter
1. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Tennessee State University, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA, and JA Integrated Thinking and their respective parents, franchisees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, or public relations agencies, and immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and household members of such employees are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable U.S. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Only one entry per person / per email address per day during the sweepstakes period.
3. The sweepstakes starts on August 1, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. CST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on November 6, 2011. Tennessee State University (TSU), Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA, and JA Integrated Thinking are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. One drawing will be held weekly on August 8, August 15, August 22, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17, October 24 and October 31, 2011. Weekly winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by TSU. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail at least five (5) days prior to the following home TSU football game. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 96 hours of prize notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
5. One grand prize drawing will be held on November 7, 2011. Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by TSU. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail at least five (5) days prior to the game on November 12, 2011. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 96 hours of prize notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
6. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA, and JA Integrated Thinking and will not be acknowledged or returned.
a. One (1) winner will be selected weekly on August 8, August 15, August 22, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17, October 24 and October 31, 2011. The total number of prizes awarded shall be thirteen (13). Each weekly winner will receive two (2) Tickets to the next TSU home football game following the drawing and twenty five dollars ($25) in Taco Bell Bucks. The estimated retail value of the tickets ranges from $30 - $60.
2. One grand prize winner will be selected on November 7, 2011. The grand prize winner will receive all access passes and parking for two (2) to the Homecoming game on November 12, 2011 to include:
a. Locker room access for pre-game speech by Coach Reed
b. Enter the field through the tunnel with the Tiger football team
c. Sideline access during the first quarter of the game
d. 50-yard line seats (or) suite access for the remainder of the game
e. Tickets to all Homecoming related concerts, step shows, etc (based on availability)
f. $50 dollars in Taco Bell® bucks
3. The estimated value of the grand prize is $750.
4. Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in order to receive the Sweepstakes prize, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. The winning contestant must also sign such forms as are necessary in order to report the value of the prize to the IRS as income to the winner. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA, and JA Integrated Thinking reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Entry in the sweepstakes will constitute your express request that the Sponsor and/or its agent contact you by phone and such contact shall not be deemed a telephonic solicitation nor a violation of any applicable Do-Not Call list.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The unclaimed prize will be awarded by second chance random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The same notification and verification procedures will be in force until such a time a winner has been officially notified and this individual will have fully complied with the stated eligibility and verification procedures.
6. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA and JA Integrated Thinking have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion as provided herein.
7. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
8. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize from Sponsor within any one-hundred and eighty (180) day period, regardless of the number of sweepstakes entered.
9. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA and JA Integrated Thinking are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA and JA Integrated Thinking are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
11. Entrants will be requested to allow Sponsor and/or its agents the right to use their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, however, entrants are not required to allow such use in order to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Complete sweepstakes rules are available at www.tsutigers.com.
3. For a mail-in entry form, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Taco
Bell’s All Access TSU Homecoming Sweepstakes, 3500 John A. Merritt Blvd., Nashville, TN 37209. Mail in entry must be received by Sponsor no later than November 6, 2011.
4. For a complete list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Taco Bell’s All Access TSU Homecoming Sweepstakes, 3500 John A. Merritt Blvd., Nashville, TN 37209.
5. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. TSU, Taco Bell Corp, Taco Bell AA and JA Integrated Thinking accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
6. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA and JA Integrated Thinking cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Sweepstakes information.
7. TSU, Taco Bell Corp., Taco Bell AA, ISP Sports Properties and JA Integrated Thinking reserve the right to make rules and Sweepstakes changes and change the aforementioned Sweepstakes dates.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries, or for technical problems in connection with the transmission or receipt of entry, including faulty electronic transmission, traffic congestion on the internet or on the website, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from user’s attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his/her entries) who tampers with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS COMPROMISED BY VIRUS, BUGS, NON-AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SPONSOR WHICH CORRUPTS OR IMPAIRS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS OR PROPER PLAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO AWARD THE PRIZES FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO ACTION TAKEN BY SPONSOR.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to release Sponsor, TSU, Taco Bell Corp and JA Integrated Thinking and franchisees/licensees, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, award supplier, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from all liability in connection with any prize received in this Sweepstakes or from participating in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Nashville, TN.
Sponsor: Nashville DMA Taco Bell Restaurant Owners Advertising Association, 104 Continental Place, Suite 300, Brentwood, TN 37027.