BRENTWOOD, Tenn. --- The Tennessee State men’s basketball team will appear on CBS Sports Network twice this season as part of the Ohio Valley Conference’s seven-game package, which was announced on Thursday.
TSU’s road games at UT Martin on Dec. 28 and Eastern Illinois on Jan. 11 were selected for TV. Both games will be 6 p.m. tipoffs.
This marks the fifth year the League has aired games on the CBS Sports Network and fourth consecutive year the package has included seven total games.
CBS Sports Network is widely available through all major cable, satellite and telco distributors as well as via OTT streaming service providers YouTube TV, fuboTV and Hulu. Additionally, a live CBS Sports Network stream is available through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App by authenticating with select providers. For more information, including a full programming schedule, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Tigers now have a total of five regular season games scheduled for TV.
- Nov. 10 – at Kansas – ESPNU
- Dec. 18 – at Texas – ESPN2
- Dec. 21 – at Purdue – Big Ten Network
- Dec. 28 – at UT Martin – CBS Sports Network
- Jan. 11 – at Eastern Illinois – CBS Sports Network
2017-18 OVC CBS Sports Network Television Schedule
- Dec. 28 - Tennessee State at UT Martin, 6 p.m. CT
- Dec. 30 - Eastern Kentucky at Tennessee Tech, 6 p.m. CT
- Jan. 4 - UT Martin at Austin Peay, 6 p.m. CT
- Jan. 11 - Tennessee State at Eastern Illinois, 6 p.m. CT
- Jan. 18 - Jacksonville State at Morehead State, 7 p.m. ET/6 p.m. CT
- Feb. 8 - Austin Peay at Murray State, 6 p.m. CT
- Feb. 17 - Morehead State at Belmont, 7 p.m. CT