Be a part of the best tailgate party in Tennessee in Tiger Town at the John Merritt Classic. Situated in Lot A-B on the east side of LP Field, Tiger Town is the central place for TSU fans to tailagate before the John Merritt Classic. Tiger Town is open from 9am - 12 midnight gamedays.
Tigertown Parking is only available to RV's and Buses
PARKING AND TAILGATING PRICES
Football Season Parking Pass .............. $40.00 (Lots A, D, and R - Lot C TSUAA Donor Lot)
John Merritt Classic and Homecoming Parking .................$15.00 Advance with purchase of game ticket / $30.00 in advance without / $20.00 Day of Game (Lot E, F and N ONLY)
John Merritt Classic and Homecomg BUS/RV Pass...........$150.00
SEMO and Jacksonville State University .............................$15.00 Advance
RV and Bus Parking for SEMO and Jacksonville State University Games $75.00
TO PURCHASE PARKING PASSES, PLEASE CALL THE TSU TICKET OFFICE (615) 963-5841.
1) ONE PARKING SPACE PER VEHICLE.
2) LP STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
3) IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE PARKING PASSES FOR THE AMOUNT OF SPACES YOU WILL BE UTILIZING. THE GRASS AREA IS CONSIDERED A PARKING SPACE, THEREFORE A PASS MUST BE PURCHASED FOR IT.
4) DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE PRIOR TO ENTERING LP FIELDS PARKING LOTS.
5) KEEP PARKING PASSES VISIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.
6) FOR THE JOHN MERRITT CLASSIC, BIKER'S CLASSIC, AND HOMECOMING, OTHER LOTS WILL OPEN AT 2PM.