TIGER TOWN TAILGATE PARKING
Tiger Town will be located in the grassy area in parking lot in Lot R. It will be on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian street bridge.
Tigertown Parking is available to RV's and Buses. Tiger Town is open from 9am - 12 midnight on gamedays. *So that everyone can enjoy their tailgate experience, no stages are allowed to be set up and there will be a two-speaker limit in the Tiger Town area.
2013 TSU HOMECOMING TAILGATING GUIDELINES
PARKING AND TAILGATING PRICES
*$100.00 donation required
*Season Parking passes are available to those who purchase season tickets only.
ADVANCE SINGLE GAME PARKING FOR LOTS A, B and R: $15.00 with the purchase of a game ticket; $45.00 WITHOUT the purchase of a game ticket.
“DAY of GAME” PARKING in LOTS E, F, M, G, N and SKINNY A ONLY: $20
John Merritt Classic and Homecoming BUS/RV Pass/Tailgate Pass (10 x10)...........$150.00
SEMO and Murray State University BUS/RV.............................$75.00 Advance
TO PURCHASE PARKING PASSES IN ADVANCE, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AT LEAST A WEEK PRIOR TO GAME.
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
1) ONE PARKING SPACE PER VEHICLE.
2) PARKING PASSES ARE FOR VEHICLES ONLY
3) LP STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
4) IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE A TAILGATING PASS IN LOT R OR ONLY USE THE GRASS AREA BEHIND YOUR VEHICLE.
5) DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE PRIOR TO ENTERING LP FIELDS PARKING LOTS.
6) KEEP PARKING PASSES VISIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.