TIGER TOWN TAILGATE PARKING
HOMECOMING TAILGATING GUIDELINES (CLICK HERE TO VIEW)
Tiger Town will be located in the grassy area in parking lot in Lot R. It will be on the south end of the stadium near the pedestrian street bridge.
Tigertown Parking is available to RV's and Buses. Tiger Town is open from 9am - 12 midnight on gamedays.
*So that everyone can enjoy their tailgate experience, no stages are allowed to be set up and there will be a two-speaker limit per 10x10 space. Because Tiger Town is a family atmosphere music with profanity and offensive language of any kind will be prohibited between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm.
PARKING AND TAILGATING PRICES
*Season Parking passes are available to those who purchase season tickets only.
Single Game Parking
DAY of GAME Parking
*TO PURCHASE PARKING PASSES IN ADVANCE, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AT LEAST A WEEK PRIOR TO GAME.
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
1) ONE PARKING SPACE PER VEHICLE.
2) PARKING PASSES ARE FOR VEHICLES ONLY
3) LP STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
4) IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE A TAILGATING PASS IN LOT R.
5) DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE PRIOR TO ENTERING LP FIELDS PARKING LOTS.
6) KEEP PARKING PASSES VISIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.
Click Here for 2012 Homecoming Tailgating and RV Information.